Practical Personnel Law Webinar Series
Spring is the time for districts to make personnel decisions and MSBA’s Practical Personnel Law Webinar Series is a great way for superintendents and human resources directors to be current on new laws and best practices. All programs begin at 1:00 and run approximately one hour. Subscribe to the entire package for $180 here. Or register for each webinar below. The cost is $45 per webinar.
- Tricky Teacher Tenure Act Issues | Kelli Hopkins, MSBA | January 18
- Hiring Legal issues | Margaret Hesse, Tueth Keeney Cooper Mohan & Jackstadt, P.C. | February 1
- Accommodating Employees with Disabilities | Michael Hodge, General Counsel, Special School District of St. Louis County, Missouri | February 15
- Investigating Employee Misconduct | Duane Martin, EdCounsel LLC | March 1
- Family and Medical Leave Act: Process and Forms | Susan Goldammer, Senior Director, MSBA | March 15
How Changes to the Criminal Code Impact Missouri School Districts January 1 brought new changes to the Missouri criminal statutes along with questions regarding what effect these changes will have on Missouri school districts. This webinar discusses guidelines and recommendations to consider in implementing these new laws.