MSBA's Employment and Labor Relations Department in association with Don Tatman of Tatman Benefit Strategies, Inc. has collected information school districts need to know regarding the implementation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Health Care Act and the Heath Care and Education Reconciliation Act, the federal health care reform bills passed in March, 2010. MSBA will continue to update this page as new information becomes available.
- School District Obligations Under the New Federal Health Care Law
- Health Care Reform Summary
- Hot Issues in Health Care Reform Webcast
- Early Retiree Reinsurance Program Summary
- New Rules on Grandfathered Status
- Prohibition Against Discriminating in Favor of Highly Compensated Employees
- Federal Health Care and Superintendent Contracts
- What is Health Care Cost Trend?
- Affordable Care Act Regulations Set New Deadlines and Transition Rules