MSBA's Employment and Labor Relations Department in association with Don Tatman of Tatman Benefit Strategies, Inc. has collected information school districts need to know regarding the implementation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Health Care Act and the Heath Care and Education Reconciliation Act, the federal health care reform bills passed in March, 2010. MSBA will continue to update this page as new information becomes available.
- Updated 2014: School District Obligations Under the New Federal Health Care Law
- Health Care Reform Summary
- Affordable Care Act Regulations Set New Deadlines and Transition Rules
- Affordable Care Act: What Do We Do with Those Substitutes?
Highly Compensated Employee Issues
- Prohibition Against Discriminating in Favor of Highly Compensated Employees
- Federal Health Care and Superintendent Contracts