Essential Staff Training Online
MSBA’s Essential Staff Training Online helps Missouri school districts comply with laws that require staff training on a variety of school related issues. This Missouri-specific training is compliant with current statutes such as the Amy Hestir Act and includes the following modules:
Confidentiality of Student Information
Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation
Requirements for Mandated Reporting of Sexual Abuse in Children
School Bus Driving: It's Not Just a Job, It's a Profession
School Bus: Driving Distracted
Standard Precautions for Avoiding Infections
The online format offers many advantages:
• Register all staff at one time
• Secure individual access
• Staff can view the modules independently at a time that is convenient
• Brief competency assessment for each module
• View modules an unlimited number of times
• A designated administrator can track completion and non-completion
• Flexibility for MSBA to update when laws change
• Available through June 30, 2014 with convenient annual renewal option
Cost: $200 plus $2.00 per district employee who will complete any part of the training
For more information, contact Sherry Dyke by email, email@example.com, or phone, (573) 445-9920, ext 312.
Spring is the time for districts to make personnel decisions and MSBA’s Practical Personnel Law Webinar Series is a great way for superintendents and human resources directors to stay up on current law from the comfort of your office.
from a recent session presented for the Missouri Center for Education Safety.