Serving as a superintendent is a complex and challenging job. MSBA provides a wide variety of resources designed to help you in your role as chief executive officer of your school district. Click on any of the links below for information that can benefit your district and assist you with your important responsibilities.
New Board Members
- Suggestions for New Board Member Orientation
- Certified Board Member (CBM) Essential Training (meets state requirement)
- Sunshine Law & Electronic Messages
- Sunshine Law Outline
- Sunshine Law Checklist
- Responding to a Sunshine Law request
- Contents of the Minutes
- Sunshine Law: Open or Closed?