2018 Annual Conference Request for Presentations
Submit your proposal NOW!
School districts are looking for practices and programs that they can use. Submit your proposal for an opportunity to share outstanding programs and practices from your district! Concurrent sessions run approximately 50 minutes and will take place Friday, September 28 and Saturday, September 29 at the 2018 MSBA Annual Conference in Cooperation with MASA.
Submit your proposal online today! Deadline: Friday, March 30
- Choose your topic –Other districts can learn from your success and experiences in student achievement, governance practices, continuous improvement, finances, communication and more.
- Get your team together – Do you plan to have co-presenters?
- Refine your description – *Before starting on the RFP form please polish your presentation description. (Spell check, etc.) Describe your presentation exactly as you wish it to be printed in the program for other attendees to read. We download your description to the conference program booklet. So be ready to attract attendees to your session!
- Submit for review to your Superintendent and Board of Education
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Fill in the RFP form*
- That’s it!
Thank you for considering presenting at the Annual Conference!
You will be notified at a later date if accepted. Companies submitting proposals are encouraged to present in conjunction with a school district. Be sure to include what makes your presentation valuable to attendees.
Phone: 573-445-9920 ext. 319
Mark Your Calendars:
Proposal Deadline: Friday, March 30.
Registration Opens: Monday, June 11
Conference Dates: September 27-30
Concurrent Sessions: Friday, September 28 and Saturday, September 29